LIQUID FUEL & GAS FIRED HOT WATER BOILERS
Liquid Fuel and Gas Fired, Reverse Flame Hot Water Boilers. Appropriate to 92/42/AT, 90/396/AT, TS497 and TS EN303-304
ECONOX Series Hot Water Boilers
- Liquid Fuel and Gas fired hot water boilers.
- It is produced by the series Reverse Flame.
- Compact design takes up less space.
- High thermal efficiency and emission is low.
- Burner Flame creates counter-pressure in furnace causes combustion gases
- Returning flue gases meet with the burner flame again infront of the burner.
- Thus unburned and semiburned particals burns again
- Right burner choice, providing excellent combustion
- Help of gas turbulators increasing convectional heat transfer on the surface of pipes and provide high-performance
- Boiler front door is covered with 1300 C refractory material.Heat transfer by radiation is mostly in the form of communication with radiation and conduction.
- Every stage of the production process, strength calculation and quality control requirements of the relevant directives that are carried out in accordance 92/42/AT, 90/396/AT, TS497 and TS EN303-304
- Control Board
- 2 boiler control thermostats
- 1 safety thermostat
- Burner on-off switch