LIQUID FUEL & GAS FIRED HOT WATER BOILERS
Liquid Fuel and Gas fuel Fired Hot Water Boilers, designed as Scotch Type. Appropriate 92/42/EEC PED; 90/396/EEC, TS497, TS EN303-304 or 2014/68/EU
OUPK(S) Type Hot Water Boilers
- Liquid Fuel and Gas fuel Fired Hot Water Boilers
- Electrical consumption of burner is very low because of low counterpressure.
- The front door is coated with a special refractory material durable up to 1200°C.
- lt has very low insulation loss. Low specific load say rate of on body supplies long-term economical usage and low fuel consumption.
- The boiler body insulated ratherly good covered by glass wool and covered by galvanized sheet metal in order to minimize the heat loss through the body.
- It has larger water volume than the other types of boilers and by the help of the large water volume and optimum thermal balance supplies long-life usage.
- It has wide range of burner selection opportunities.
- Optimum furnace and reversal chamber design creates perfect combustion with low NOx yan with the appropriate burner selection.
- It's perfect smoke way design supplies high efficiency in heat transfer. ECO-friendly with the low consumption of fuel
- Each phase of manufacturing process; quality control is applied in accordance with the related directive 92/42/EEC PED: 90/396/EEC, TS497, TS EN303-304 304 or 2014/68/EU norms.
- Control panel
- 2 boiler control thermostats
- 1 safety limit thermostat
- 1 burner on/off switch
- 1 boiler thermometer