KYK Type Thermal Oil Boilers
- Appropriate usage up to 350°C.
- Boiler Steel: Appropriate to DIN 17155 norms
- Spiral Pipes: Appropriate to DIN 17175, DIN 2448 norms
- Refractory Material: Durable to 1300 C
- Spiral wrapped pipes provide to keep the speed of oil at optimum rate
- According to the capacities, pipes are wrapped as one, two or three screw-steps.
- The regions that has no heat transfer to thermal oil are coated with refractory material.
- Boiler body is insulated against to the heat losses with 100 mm rock wool and covered by stainless steel or aluminium sheet metal.
- Textile Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Oil Plants
- Wooden Industry
- Asphalt Construction
- Construction Industry
Necessary Components for Thermal Oil Systems
- Thermal Oil Boiler
- Circulation Pumps
- Expansion Tanks
- Degasser & Armatures
- Safety Systems
- Control Panel